Should your client require medical assistance, the ISS medical team will liaise
straight away with the local treating doctor, to assess and monitor the care being
administered to the patient(s).
We will assign a specific support team to your case, to ensure that you are receiving
every possible assistance. The health of the patient(s) involved is paramount to
us and our appointed partners at all times.
You can trust us to handle each case according to its specific needs and with the
utmost discretion, compassion and urgency.
Our Medical Assistance team will provide the following services on request:
- Updated and regular medical reports
- Air-ambulance, accompanied by experienced doctors and/or nurses and medical equipment
- Ground ambulances
- Liaison with state hospitals
- Admission to private hospitals or clinics
- Hospitalisation at home and home care
- Dispatch of medicines
- Oxygen supply
- Guarantee of medical expenses
- Repatriation on scheduled flights.
Our dedicated doctors will remain in close and constant contact, not only with the
local medical teams handling your patient's care, but with their own doctors back
at home as well. This means that the patient's condition can be monitored closely
to ensure they receive the best possible treatment and ongoing care at all times.